The Senior Project Manager will oversee and manage our construction management division, which includes industrial construction projects from inception to completion, remodels of existing buildings as well as a variety of interior and exterior tenant improvements projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparation of project budgets and schedules.
· Select, contract and manage design team (Architect, Structural, MEP’s).
· Design/Build capabilities for MEP, Fire and Life Safety.
· Manage competitive bid process for General Contractor, to include plan distribution, bid sheets and bid instructions. Prepare reconciliation spreadsheet of bids received.
· Review contractor’s bid qualifications and exclusions.
· Select, contract and manage Contractors.
· Obtain insurance certificates from consultants and contractors.
· Obtain all permits and permitted plans for ownerships records.
BLT ENTERPRISES is a privately held, self-funded real estate investment firm that has developed and/or acquired more than $2 billion in assets to date totaling more than 5,000,000 square feet. BLT specializes in the development, acquisition, entitlement, construction management, property management and asset management of industrial, office, retail, residential, mixed-use, and special use properties. Also, a pioneer in waste and recycling, BLT has more than 30 years of experience in processing and recycling waste materials. The firm has developed and operated major material recovery facilities and transfer stations throughout California.